Prostitutes and Lovers Mod

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
legion

Re: Prostitutes and Lovers Mod

Post by legion »

I can't wait to join the Red Lantern guild and roleplay as a prostitute LMAO

When I first played Daggerfall as an 11-year old adolescent the paper doll, and clothing options, and animated temple sprites had quite a strange effect on me...

Its sad how the rest of the Elder Scrolls game don't have the same type of adult content, which really made the later games feel "sterile" and less immersive.

harbinger451

Post by harbinger451 »

Just updated this mod to version 1.3.

It is now packaged properly for VORTEX. This version adds some "Sacred Sex" quests based around the House of Dibella, adds a couple more "Prostitute Yourself" quests that are available at a higher rep and pay more, and adds the chance to visit prostitutes recommended by commoners. Because I've added more ways of making money from sex, I've removed the chance of prostitutes paying you for instruction, they just give freebies now when your rep is high.

Have edited the OP to reflect this.

ZerioctheTank

Post by ZerioctheTank »

Ummmmmmm.....is that a bot? I'm too scared to click on the link from the post above me to find out.

N_Molson

Post by N_Molson »

Interesting, I'm pretty sure NPCs mention prostitution in the vanilla game when you ask about "The Thieves Guild", something like "it's the biggest collection of thieves, prostitutes, burglars...". So the maybe it could be a way to join the Thieves Guild, and climb in the ranks, maybe even manage your own buisness at some point. There is probably room for "sacred prostitution" (Dibella) and "underworld prostitution" (Thieves Guild). The way those two institutions could interact is an interesting prospect (they probably should be rivals, likes the Mages Guild and Julianos).

Flying Kites

Post by Flying Kites »

I haven't seen a prostitute yet. As far as I can tell, it's like playing without it. Nobody inside taverns have offered the sex. XD

LordLuxor

Post by LordLuxor »

Is it normal to go hours without any sort of hints on the local prostitutes, or any sign of the mod existing at all?

Flying Kites

Post by Flying Kites »

I'm wondering the same thing. Would a higher streetwise or etiquette skill speed things along? I figured noble romances need etiquette.

What's the fame bit from? That's just doing lots of quests?

Regnier

Post by Regnier »

are there any faction/temple conflicts with this guild? will i lose favor with other guilds?

thanks

harbinger451

Post by harbinger451 »

Regnier wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:35 am are there any faction/temple conflicts with this guild? will i lose favor with other guilds?

thanks
This mod doesn't include a new guild (yet... I may add one at a later date if I can ever figure it out) so shouldn't conflict with other guilds, but it will effect favour, whether better or worse, with the guilds/factions of the NPCs you interact with in the quests added by this mod. A quest success increases favour with that particular NPC's faction and a quest fail will diminish favour with their faction.

harbinger451

Post by harbinger451 »

LordLuxor wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:25 pm Is it normal to go hours without any sort of hints on the local prostitutes, or any sign of the mod existing at all?
The chances of a quest from this mod appearing is just the same as any other individual quest appearing... it just adds a couple of quests to the list of quests that might come up when talking to commoners and nobles. The temple quests should appear in the relevent quest givers list of quests available. A lot of these quests rely on a certain level of rep though, so yes, you might go hours without any sort of hint, especially early in the game. I try to design it so the quests will appear somewhat randomly as you play the game, but the more famous your character gets and the more rep you have, the more they will appear.