[Mod] Repair Tools

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
ZerioctheTank

Re: [Mod] Repair Tools

Post by ZerioctheTank »

Magicono43 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:42 am
ZerioctheTank wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:38 am Are you saying I can actually carry one weapon (and my secondary melee backup) & not have to lug around three bows anymore!? If so I'm going to scream!
Indeed, in that case for the bow you would just need to carry 1-2 bottles of Epoxy Glue if you were using the bow A LOT, 1 would probably suffice honestly. But make sure that you don't allow the bow in question to break completely before trying to DIY repair it, otherwise you are out of luck until you find a professional blacksmith to repair it then.
Well I just hit an all time high note with the scream that just exited my mouth. Oh happy day!

KovuCougar

Post by KovuCougar »

The mod description (both here and Nexus) does not list the Camping Gear in it's list for Sewing Kit. Though that item is provided by a mod itself so perhaps that's intentional.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

KovuCougar wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:07 pm The mod description (both here and Nexus) does not list the Camping Gear in it's list for Sewing Kit. Though that item is provided by a mod itself so perhaps that's intentional.
Yes, I added that item onto the white-list after getting a request, I did not list in an update because it was a very minor change.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Released updated version for DFU Beta 0.11.1, courtesy of Kab the Bird Ranger on the forums. I have not tested this myself, this update makes it so the new RPR:I's leather armor variants can be repaired with the sewing kit, thanks Kab.

KovuCougar

Post by KovuCougar »

Are there any known problems that make this mod stop working?

I've got several items in need of repair and I can no longer "use" whetstones or repair hammers for some reason (haven't tried other items from this mod)

I've tried loading the game with all mods except this one disabled, and it still doesn't bring up the interface. It did for a while, then just stopped in the middle of a dungeon at some point.

Tried DFU 0.11.7 and 0.12.1

I'll attach my current save.
Attachments
SAVE5.zip
(364.53 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Did you obtain any specific quests items recently? Like a dead-body or a finger? I have been told by Ralzar that he was having issues with these two items as they are (I think unintentionally) programmed with 0 condition value, which causes a "trying to divide by zero" error.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Fixed version of the save.

You had the Finger quest item.
SAVE5.zip
(365.49 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Thanks Ralzar, I figured that was the issue, would be cool if those items get their condition values fixed in the next versions, so I can continue to be lazy ;)

KovuCougar

Post by KovuCougar »

Ralzar wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:00 pm Fixed version of the save.

You had the Finger quest item.
SAVE5.zip
Thanks for the update. Yep, I had the Finger quest item. I'll now know for the future that such things can interfere. Thanks!

KovuCougar

Post by KovuCougar »

Magicono43 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:37 pm Thanks Ralzar, I figured that was the issue, would be cool if those items get their condition values fixed in the next versions, so I can continue to be lazy ;)
Is it possible that things other mods add might introduce a similar condition? I don't know if it's possible to perhaps ignore items with a "0 condition value" to protect against full failure with unintended interactions if so.