[Mod] Repair Tools

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Jay_H

Re: [Mod] Repair Tools

Post by Jay_H »

KovuCougar

Post by KovuCougar »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:27 pm Well, we can do better than that ;) https://github.com/Interkarma/daggerfal ... /pull/2215
Oh, nice! The division was happening in DFU itself not the Repair mod. Great!

Regnier

Post by Regnier »

anyone else unable to use the tools? No response when clicking on them. I dont beleive i have a quest item that should cause an issue.
Attachments
SAVE231.zip
(306.85 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

I'm using them in my current 0.13.1 playthrough: https://youtu.be/dq-zeOh72fU?t=1996

Regnier

Post by Regnier »

false alarm

i just needed to buy new ones.

same sorta thing happened with my alchemy kit and delver compass.

my alchemy kits started working after i bought a new one, but i had to sell all of my repair tools and compasses and buy new.

weird but probably cause i was messing with mods and turning them on and off

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Yeah if a mod introduces a new item and you turn the mod off, the items will break.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Released updated version for DFU 0.13.2b, courtesy of Kab the Bird Ranger on the forums. This update fixes a bug where tools would not disappear when broken if the "AllowMagicItemRepair" DFU setting was "True". Thanks again, Kab.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Uploaded a "mod showcase" for this mod. Gives details on how it works in-practice, and some future plans for it.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Released Mod Update, v1.15:

A bunch of changes, mostly general code clean-up, added settings, more modded item support, etc
-General code clean-up and reorganization and removal of unnecessary files.
-Changes to texture and audio meta-data to remove some warnings and improve imported asset quality.
-Audio-clips from mod will now be prevented from playing over each other and being spammed, (I.E. Less hearing destruction.)
-Repair Tools can now be stocked in the shop-shelves of more shop-types, charging powder being the exception (because magic vendor is weird to work with in code.)
-Added new console command "addrepairtools" which just adds one of each repair tool to you inventory, for testing mostly.
-Added option/setting to toggle on or off the time cost for using repair tools, as requested by a user.
-Added option/setting to toggle on or off whether completely broken (0% condition) items should show up on the repair list or not.
-Added option/setting to change the volume of repair tool audio clips, between 0% and 150%.
-Epoxy Glue can now be used to repair books, including those from the "Skill Books" mod if that is active.
-Jeweler's Pliers can not be used to repair jewelry items, including those from the "Jewelry Additions" mod if that is active.
-Sewing Kit can now also repair vanilla jewelry items made of cloth, such as bracers, marks, cloth amulet, etc.