[MOD] Unleveled Loot

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Ralzar

Re: [MOD] Unleveled Loot

Post by Ralzar »

v 1.0.0

Increased effect of Luck on enemy/dungeon loot.

I noticed I was really never getting anything good. Which is mostly fine but once in a while you should still get lucky so you're not forced to buy everything from shops.

Btw, Knight Order armor rewards are a LOT more useful with this mod :D

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

A good use of Luck.

Cyman

Post by Cyman »

I was hesitant to download this mod on Nexus, but after I read this post, it's a must-have Mod

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

v1.1.0

Added mod settings for material switching.

What this means is that you can, for each material, set that each time the mod would produce that material it can produce a different material set by you.

So, for example, you can set the mod so any silver drops are elven, any dwarven drops are mithril etc. Leading you to be able to completely flip the likelyhood of the different materials dropping or even remove material types you do not wish to drop. For example, making all armor Iron or Steel.
Note that this does not effect drops hardcoded by mods or quests. I might try to add some kind of check of your starting equipment, but that is honestly a bit of a hassle.
ULsettings.png
ULsettings.png (378.09 KiB) Viewed 919 times

daggerdude

Post by daggerdude »

Hey, is there a open source you could share of this? i was curious what spawns when and how and wanted to view the chances. also might want to tweak the chances.
would be nice if the base rarity of items could be tweaked from settings, for funsies.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Regnier

Post by Regnier »

yabay wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:20 am.
theres more than one user who deletes all their posts. Why do they do this?