(Vibrant) Terrain Flats

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
jman0war

Re: (Vibrant) Terrain Flats

Post by jman0war »

This is 502-13.
Hopefully i can reuse this foliage, since that exactly what THEY did. ;)

Find my Vibrant Terrain Flats mod at Nexusmods: https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Really nice work as always!! :)

If I could add... the leaves are a bit lighter in a new version, but this can be tweaked easily afterwards. And maybe this new color will be better than original in the actual gameplay, thats to be seen. But really, this is a thing of tweaking/mastering when all is done, to tune all the flats in the set to work with each other. The final touch lets say ;)

jman0war

Post by jman0war »

502-18
While painting over the original image scaled up, it revealed some pretty obvious and (probably rushed) Copy & Pasting.
So i took a little effort to blend and make it look more organic without straying too far from original.
Regardless this is one of the iconic trees of this set.

Find my Vibrant Terrain Flats mod at Nexusmods: https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files

Azteca

Post by Azteca »

Looking good! I don't have much to add but I want to encourage you and let you know how much we all enjoy seeing your progress!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Its awesome :)

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

Can you guys maybe make this it's own mod, and not part of dream ?
I don't like the dogs and cats, and I just want the trees...
Pretty please ?
Check out my YouTube Channel!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I can help creating a DFMOD package for you Jman0war .)
Plus Ive made some adjustments to few trees so they blend better to the terrain, I can send you the files so u can decide if you want to use them
Just let me know...

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Midknightprince wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:33 pm Can you guys maybe make this it's own mod, and not part of dream ?
I don't like the dogs and cats, and I just want the trees...
Pretty please ?
I agree that the dogs and cats are somehow not fitting... but the originals are really bad as well :X Rest of the new animals in DREAM fit nicely tho..
Maybe if any artist can remake them and share so I can replace them in DREAM... Something must change with these specific animals. Thanks for feedback

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Btw Jman0war, if you decide to continue this awesome work, keep in mind that the canvas of the images must have dimension which can be divided by 4 in a way the result has no decimals.

Example:
400 * 300 > 400/4 = 100 OK and 300/4 = 75 OK
401 * 303 > 401/4 = 100.25 and 303/4 = 75,75

IF you already have some finished sprites and they do not fit like this, do NOT resize the whole image because it will mess up the detail, instead of that just resize the canvas accordingly.

I will do this with the 503 desert set you send me and ping it back to you. But I have decided to make a mix of your and mine work in some cases there, and its for the better Id say, you can decide if u like it or if you prefer your work to be untouched

Regnier

Post by Regnier »

Hey

Have some mods merged? Do i still need handpainted models, terrain flats and distant terrain or are they bundled in DREAM?

thanks