[MOD] Loading Screen

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: [MOD] Loading Screen

Post by King of Worms »

I can also confirm its working, and I like the default "skyrim-like" dark background with a smoke setting a lot!

This way it becomes a must have mod to me. It also masks some fast travel artefacts I had on arriving to the location (I saw just a blurry mess and generally strange geometry for a moment during the load) - now I see just a clean loading screen and I like the info texts there. Great job!
I will add this to the Dream recomended mods section (There are now 4 recomended mods from you alone in that section :geek: )

Thank you!

Azteca

Post by Azteca »

StarMadeKnight wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:34 am Thanks, newest version worked :)

Any suggestions before I upload?
I really dig these. Please do share.

Firebrand

Post by Firebrand »

I really love this mod :) , but often the PC level progress bar shown is wrong :?

Tipically, it's much higher than what appears checking in the status screen (F5 key, than click on your PC level). It's seems to happen expecially just after booting the game... :?

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Firebrand wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:27 pm I really love this mod :) , but often the PC level progress bar shown is wrong :?

Tipically, it's much higher than what appears checking in the status screen (F5 key, than click on your PC level). It's seems to happen expecially just after booting the game... :?
Thank you for the report. This will be fixed with the new version that i will release after new game build is available.

Firebrand

Post by Firebrand »

TheLacus wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:27 pm
Firebrand wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:27 pm I really love this mod :) , but often the PC level progress bar shown is wrong :?

Thank you for the report. This will be fixed with the new version that i will release after new game build is available.
Cool 8-) , thank you! ;)

RLTYProds

Post by RLTYProds »

I'd like to report a possible incompatibility with DFU 10.8. No loading screen of any sort appears. Death screen is also disabled and will always show a video, regardless of settings.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

This will likely be my fault, and the mod will need a new release to be compatible. I changed a few things in core that have the potential to break mods, mainly mine but they're all updated. I can't see what the problem might be from the code in his repo, but I'm sure TheLacus will have this fixed soon, and I am happy to help if he needs it.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

RLTYProds wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:10 am I'd like to report a possible incompatibility with DFU 10.8. No loading screen of any sort appears. Death screen is also disabled and will always show a video, regardless of settings.
I was waiting for this build to release a new version with a fix for a minor issue, but the current version actually works fine on 0.10.8 beside that. Can you confirm that you were already using this mod with 0.10.7 and it worked fine? Otherwise i would suggest to check that you are using the correct version for your operating system and to reset settings to default values. If you can't solve the issue please send me a log file. :)

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

New version available on Nexus Mods.

RLTYProds

Post by RLTYProds »

TheLacus wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:47 pm
RLTYProds wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:10 am I'd like to report a possible incompatibility with DFU 10.8. No loading screen of any sort appears. Death screen is also disabled and will always show a video, regardless of settings.
I was waiting for this build to release a new version with a fix for a minor issue, but the current version actually works fine on 0.10.8 beside that. Can you confirm that you were already using this mod with 0.10.7 and it worked fine? Otherwise i would suggest to check that you are using the correct version for your operating system and to reset settings to default values. If you can't solve the issue please send me a log file. :)
I can confirm that I used the previous version of the mod in 0.10.7 without issues. I was able to make my own presets and I have tinkered with it for 30 minutes straight. Amazing mod. Also, the new version works perfectly for 0.10.8. Thank you very much!