[MOD] Loading Screen

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
User avatar
Jay_H
Posts: 1754
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:54 am

Re: [MOD] Loading Screen

Post by Jay_H » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:44 pm

such555 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:26 pm
please upload a version without .7zip extension, there is no way to open it on mac afaik.
I dunno if TheLacus will see this soon, so I'll help(?) by changing the archive type. Hope this helps.

http://drive.google.com/file/d/1zHLxHq5 ... sp=sharing
Try over 140 all-new quests in the first Daggerfall Unity Quest Pack.

Narf the Mouse
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: [MOD] Loading Screen

Post by Narf the Mouse » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:37 am

such555 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:26 pm
please upload a version without .7zip extension, there is no way to open it on mac afaik.
I found this link on the 7zip site; cannot guarantee; do not have a Mac:

https://www.keka.io/en/
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

such555
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:11 am

Re: [MOD] Loading Screen

Post by such555 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Jay_H wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:44 pm
such555 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:26 pm
please upload a version without .7zip extension, there is no way to open it on mac afaik.
I dunno if TheLacus will see this soon, so I'll help(?) by changing the archive type. Hope this helps.

http://drive.google.com/file/d/1zHLxHq5 ... sp=sharing
thank you this one works.

User avatar
TheLacus
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:22 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD] Loading Screen

Post by TheLacus » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Jay_H thank you for making a zip version. I'm a bit surprised to find that there are issues opening 7z on mac since it's a commonly used format.
Anyway, if this is a problem i'll use zip the next time ;)
If you are interested in creating mods for Daggerfall Unity you can find the documentation here.

User avatar
Midknightprince
Posts: 880
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 am
Location: San Antonio TX
Contact:

Re: [MOD] Loading Screen

Post by Midknightprince » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:21 pm

This mod stopped working with 7,2 tested on win64bit
Check out my YouTube Channel!

User avatar
TheLacus
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:22 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD] Loading Screen

Post by TheLacus » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:26 pm

Midknightprince wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:21 pm
This mod stopped working with 7,2 tested on win64bit
Thank you for report, new version 2.2.1 is on first page :)
If you are interested in creating mods for Daggerfall Unity you can find the documentation here.

User avatar
Midknightprince
Posts: 880
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 am
Location: San Antonio TX
Contact:

Re: [MOD] Loading Screen

Post by Midknightprince » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:16 pm

This works again, I'm also playing on the latest GitHub version as of 1/12/19.
Love this mod man thanks for fixing it.
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Post Reply