Jay_H's Random Little Quests

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Jay_H

Re: Jay_H's Random Little Quests

Post by Jay_H »

No, I use "pay money" in the quest script:
pay 341 money do _given_ otherwise do _nomoney_
I'm not aware that the command allows a variable to be used. If it does, I could use it.

BoneofMalkav

Post by BoneofMalkav »

I think you may need to reupload your new version on nexus. Still saying "This file is currently being uploaded to our CDN servers. If this is taking longer than expected, please contact a moderator or email us."

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

I was hoping that would go away eventually, I guess it didn't :lol: Thanks! I redid it and added a new change as well: events now happen every 24-28 hours instead of an exact 26.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Jay_H wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:54 pm No, I use "pay money" in the quest script:
pay 341 money do _given_ otherwise do _nomoney_
I'm not aware that the command allows a variable to be used. If it does, I could use it.
It does not, what I suggested would work for player being given a loan - seems like the player is giving a loan. Thought I'd mention it, just in case you'd forgotten.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

haloterm

Post by haloterm »

Hey, thanks for these quests :)

I came upon a small bug today.

It's in the Invisbility Potion Quest (RLQpotinvis.txt).

The message of the alchemist says he will sell the potion for 100 gold, but the _payhim_ task checks for 250.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

An excellent find, thank you. I'll upload a fix ASAP.

haloterm

Post by haloterm »

Jay_H wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:08 pm An excellent find, thank you. I'll upload a fix ASAP.
Thanks for the fast update! (And your work in general. I can't imagine playing Daggerfall without all your quests.)