[MOD] Illusory Decoy spell

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Regnier

Re: [MOD] Illusory Decoy spell

Post by Regnier »

Hey i just tried out both of your spells and they are literal game changers. if they work like they seem to with the bit of testing ive done then this opens up so much of the game. This, combined with the thievery upgrades and the atronach spell, could make the rogue character more fullsome. Lure an enemy into a room with the decoy, have a few atronachs waiting, wizard lock the door behind them.

I really like the need for alchemy ingredients for the atronach. (Do the atronachs follow you?)

Does the decoy work on guards? can you use it to escape? can this be made a thing?? lol

DunnyOfPenwick

Re: [MOD] Illusory Decoy spell

Post by DunnyOfPenwick »

I really like the need for alchemy ingredients for the atronach...
I used that because the atronachs are permanent creations and I thought there needed to be some sort of economic mechanism to prevent people from making armies of the things (Episode II: Attack Of The Atronachs).
Do the atronachs follow you?
I thought about that, maybe 'speaking' to the atronach to get them to follow you, and speaking again to make them stop following you. A possible thing that might be added in the future.
Does the decoy work on guards?
I'm not sure, I've never tried that. If guards have similar logic to other creatures it might work, especially if coupled with a chameleon/invisibility spell.