Daggerfall Unity Quest Pack #1

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
NuclearNautilus

Re: Daggerfall Unity Quest Pack #1

Post by NuclearNautilus » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:56 pm

On a level 2 character, I just got a letter from The Great Knight, telling me of the location of the Oghma Infinium. Is it intended for such a low level character to receive this quest? Also, the Great Knight mentions my mission from Lady Brisienna, but this character has not spoken to her yet.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:22 pm

Not only intended, that's the only way it can be done. If you start Quest Pack 1 with a level 3+ character, it will not be offered :D The base idea was from Midknightprince, who wanted a supreme challenge and an excellent reward for completing it under a deadline.

You may not know Brisienna, but she certainly knows you ;) I don't think it's a spoiler to mention her, especially since her letter will arrive around the same time.

SwagCannon

Post by SwagCannon » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:15 am

On that note, If a lvl 5 character shows up but still within the timeline, will the quest not spawn the enemy/item as intended?

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:20 am

The quest is offered if you're level 1 or 2 and will remain for three months. If you manage to rank up to level 85 in three months, you can still take it on ;)

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:39 am

I recently re-added "Death's Embrace" as MG021. Up until now I had taken it out, but it's a good quest for the memories. 95 rep required as a member of the Mages Guild. I also disabled Recalling out, so good luck newcomers! :)