Daggerfall Unity Quest Pack #1

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
BoneofMalkav

Re: Daggerfall Unity Quest Pack #1

Post by BoneofMalkav »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:16 am In my sig I have links to two versions: one for 0.7.2 and previous and one for 0.7.3 and beyond. Which one are you using? Hazelnut has warned that quest packs will be in a transition period for awhile.
The download link to 0.7.2's Quest Pack 1 leads to a file that doesn't exists on Moddb. But the Perpetual Quests link for 0.7.2 works.

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:16 am In my sig I have links to two versions: one for 0.7.2 and previous and one for 0.7.3 and beyond. Which one are you using? Hazelnut has warned that quest packs will be in a transition period for awhile.
...Mmm, egg...
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

BoneofMalkav wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:33 am The download link to 0.7.2's Quest Pack 1 leads to a file that doesn't exists on Moddb. But the Perpetual Quests link for 0.7.2 works.
Thank you. I've updated it, so it's working now.

Cliffworms

Post by Cliffworms »

Hello!

Thank you very much for the quest pack. I've been enjoying it very much. So far, I have played two or three of the new Fighters Guild quests. The one about a timed werewolf hunt was a nice twist from the regular were-hunting missions you get in Classic.

Being a level 2 Nord Barbarian, I had to hunt that particular werewolf in 6 hours or less in a dungeon filled with giant scorpions as "common" enemies. So you can imagine how my adrenaline was high while I was running around the dungeon, escaping from paralyzing scorpions, trying to find that werewolf. I couldn't afford to be hit too much or I would need to rest and fail my quest. After much running about, killing rogues who would hit me bad and even having to kill more than one werewolf (seems like my target was not alone!), I finally slain the targetted and werewolf and ran back to the safety of a inn on the way back to the Fighters Guild.

So thank you for your quests! I have not run into bugs so far, but I'll inform you if it happens. :)

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

That is great, you're welcome and thanks for the feedback :D I hope the reward was useful. Hopefully I can come up with more quest ideas that'll keep people hooked.

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

How long to wait for the Atronach to recover in the Atronach recovery quest?

Edit: I reloaded the game and the Atronach is gone?
Last edited by Narf the Mouse on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Don't! It'll follow you. Head back to the guild.

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Jay_H wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:42 am Don't! It'll follow you. Head back to the guild.
I wandered around a bit and it just remained where it was.

Also, if it relies on not reloading, that's ...gonna be a bit of a problem.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

No, no. Head back to the guild.

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Jay_H wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:11 am No, no. Head back to the guild.
Alright. But not today. Today's almost over. It'll have to be tomorrow, at least.

You can't get to day, to morrow.