Daggerfall Unity Quest Pack #1

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Jay_H

Re: Daggerfall Unity Quest Pack #1

Post by Jay_H »

Thank you everyone. I found Al-Khwarizmi's comments particularly persuasive, but I'm grateful for what everyone has said. I'll be going with #3 once I get a chance (I have periods of enormous free time and enormous blockage, hence indefinite hiatus ;) ).

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

I like this set-up way better, I hope it stays this easy :D
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Midknightprince

JHMG002 - The guy spawned in one of those marble statue things, in the dungeon (tele2qspawn), It completes normally.
JHMG001 - The guy sometimes spawns in the ground (head sticking out), sometimes under the ground (either that or he was invisible because he was not visible or clickable), this last time he was sticking half out, so was clickable, last time, I had to exit the dungeon tele2qspawn, and he was out, so I could click him (a few builds ago), it also completes normally.
I'm sure you know about this stuff so no big deal, just letting you know this stuff happens before I forget :)
A warrior born and bred in DFU, now I'm going mage, pretty cool stuff happening here...

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Those'll be problems with the quest markers, and my quests can't do anything about them. It's good to hear you found workarounds for them.

Heinrich

Post by Heinrich »

Thanks for your work with these amazing quest-mods.

But it seems that both the NonGuild and Guild-packs contain the same files. Am i missing something here?

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Ha, darn, somehow I made that mistake when I uploaded it. Thank you for telling me, and for your feedback.

Midknightprince

I can't get JHINI to work from the console in 64bit#50
It starts up ok when I start a new game, or setmqstage 1 in the console, but just starting JHINI doesn't seems to be working..
Unless you updated it, and I don't know about it, I got the one I have on 7/4, and I have all the packs...
So the only way to start it is with setmqstage, I guess is what I'm saying..
******NEVER MIND IT WORKS, I SPELLED IT WRONG*****
It is JHPINIT....EHEHEHEHEEE.... :D

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

I've actually changed several things about the Perpetual Quests now, including bug fixes. I decided to make this a new mod on ModDB, so you can download the newest version there. It now begins using a file called JHPFIRST instead of JHPINIT, and it can start automatically when creating a new character.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/daggerfall-u ... ual-quests

Midknightprince

JHMG007 Teleported me into a cage, in the dungeon
I can do the teleportmode, I'm just sharing the exp...

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

That's interesting, would you have a save of that one? I know of quest markers inside cages, but not sure I've encountered a start marker inside a cage. It would be awesome to check out that result a bit more closely.