[MOD] Real Grass 2

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: [MOD] Real Grass 2

Post by King of Worms »

Lacus, have you considered moving your mods to Nexus as well?
Its actually quite good place for this matter

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

King of Worms wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:30 am Lacus, have you considered moving your mods to Nexus as well?
Yes, i will publish them there eventually. Real Grass was started by Uncanny Valley and some textures are made by VMblast so i need to check how to credit them, maybe get in touch with them before uploading.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Sure, just to let u know, there is a section in documentation there where u can credit ppl, also some parts where u can specify the licenses etc..

Uncanny_Valley

Post by Uncanny_Valley »

TheLacus wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:07 pm
King of Worms wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:30 am Lacus, have you considered moving your mods to Nexus as well?
Yes, i will publish them there eventually. Real Grass was started by Uncanny Valley and some textures are made by VMblast so i need to check how to credit them, maybe get in touch with them before uploading.
I believe nexus has a special section for adding additional credits when you upload your mod there. ;)

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

King of Worms wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:25 pm Sure, just to let u know, there is a section in documentation there where u can credit ppl, also some parts where u can specify the licenses etc..
Uncanny_Valley wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:03 am
TheLacus wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:07 pm
I believe nexus has a special section for adding additional credits when you upload your mod there. ;)
Thanks guys, it's on Nexus now.

Braggi

Post by Braggi »

Thanks for your reply.

Yup, seeing the entire tree swinging in the breeze would be odd indeed. :D

Kalell

Post by Kalell »

I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm having the same graphical issue as Nenno posted about a few pages back.

Here are my specs:

Windows 10 1903
1080 Ti
16GB RAM @ 2133Mhz

Below is a screenshot with all mods disabled except Real Grass 2. This also happens with other mods like Hand Painted Models. The blocks you see in the screenshot flicker rapidly in the game as I look around.
Spoiler!

Here's my output_log.txt:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15gi5b ... rNfWd-Lwu6

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Kalell wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:52 pm I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm having the same graphical issue as Nenno posted about a few pages back.

Here are my specs:

Windows 10 1903
1080 Ti
16GB RAM @ 2133Mhz

Below is a screenshot with all mods disabled except Real Grass 2. This also happens with other mods like Hand Painted Models. The blocks you see in the screenshot flicker rapidly in the game as I look around.
Spoiler!

Here's my output_log.txt:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15gi5b ... rNfWd-Lwu6
Thank you for the log. This error message is logged every frame:

Code: Select all

Dimensions of color surface does not match dimensions of depth surface
Apparently the graphic artifact is the result of this issue but is unclear what is causing it.

Kalell

Post by Kalell »

Turning off "Use Legacy Deferred" in the video options got rid of the blocks. No idea what that does though.

pango

Post by pango »

Kalell wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:44 pm Turning off "Use Legacy Deferred" in the video options got rid of the blocks. No idea what that does though.
Good spotting! I confirm it breaks rendering on my gear too.
Without mods it's not too obvious (mostly flickering lighting), but with mods everything breaks apart.
Can this setting be deprecated now? It's not the first time this issue is reported...
Edit: it is said to be required by Realtime Reflections mod?
Last edited by pango on Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart