Linux #124: Retaining guild membership with negative reputation (NOT REPRODUCIBLE)

Bug topics that have been resolved.
Jay_H

Linux #124: Retaining guild membership with negative reputation (NOT REPRODUCIBLE)

Post by Jay_H » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:40 am

I thought this was implemented, but I'm not sure. I've dropped below 0 reputation with the Dark Brotherhood, but I'm still a member with them. I fast travelled more than 50 days to make sure, but they still treat me normally.

Last edited by Jay_H on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ON HIATUS. Will be difficult to find.
Come join the Unofficial Daggerfall Unity Discord.
See the Daggerfall Unity Wiki on the UESP.

Hazelnut

Re: Linux #124: Retaining guild membership with negative reputation

Post by Hazelnut » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:57 pm

Can you drop a savefile for when I can look into the issue please Jay?

Jay_H

Re: Linux #124: Retaining guild membership with negative reputation

Post by Jay_H » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:52 pm

I can't reproduce it. I made a quest that dropped me to -11 with the Fighters Guild and they kicked me out (though I noticed I didn't get an expulsion message like in classic). Until I can see this happen again, I'll mark it as not reproducible.

Hazelnut

Re: Linux #124: Retaining guild membership with negative reputation (NOT REPRODUCIBLE)

Post by Hazelnut » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:15 pm

I think there may be something different with DB and TG implementations. I will have a look when I get back from holiday cos I don't really remember.

Hazelnut

Re: Linux #124: Retaining guild membership with negative reputation (NOT REPRODUCIBLE)

Post by Hazelnut » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:35 pm

I never did update this thread. TG and DB do not expel players because, unlike other guilds, there's no way to rejoin. I was tempted to implement death instead (esp. appropriate for DB I think) but that was felt to be a little extreme so I didn't.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:13 pm

Excellent, good to hear it resolved. No problem! And I think your choice is a good one :) There will certainly be mods that make fleeing the DB/TG deadly, so having a clean slate in base DFU is okay.