Build #138: Discovered building names getting wiped somehow [DUPLICATE]

BansheeXYZ

Build #138: Discovered building names getting wiped somehow [DUPLICATE]

Post by BansheeXYZ »

Don't know how this triggered, but I returned to Aldingwall from a duel quest, and at some point all the business/guild names in my town map got wiped. Im guessing it might have something to do with quest residences, I did have to ask where "yeomwing residence" was, got it marked by asking townsfolk, and... it happened around then while advancing this quest. Do these residences get their names cleared upon quest completion? Perhaps that function is now clearing everything by mistake.

mikeprichard

Re: Build #138: Discovered building names getting wiped somehow

Post by mikeprichard »

Already reported here - https://forums.dfworkshop.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1060. Interkarma's going to look into it.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

As Mike says, this one has been known about for a while. I've looked into this multiple times, but haven't been able to reproduce yet.

It's likely a very simple fix once we have the means to reproduce reliably, or I have one of those "a-ha" moments. Still waiting on one of those to happen for now. We'll get there eventually. :)

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Thanks, and sorry if my last post came across as abrupt - just wanted to point out the duplicate topic to move to the resolved sub-forum. This is a tricky one, but hopefully one day we'll be able to reliably reproduce so the bug can get squashed.

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

could you save the game next time this bug happens in a location (after it happened) - would be interesting to see if the discovery data is present in the save data or if it is empty for the location