v0.7.65 (Win7 x64) - Artifacts bugs report {RESOLVED]

King of Worms

v0.7.65 (Win7 x64) - Artifacts bugs report {RESOLVED]

Post by King of Worms »

Image speaks better so lets start with it:
Artefacts bugs.jpg
Artefacts bugs.jpg (483.82 KiB) Viewed 1510 times
1 - the Skull of Corruption is cut out by the Helmet
2 - the Hircine ring (which is a shield but thats same in original) is being drawn BEHIND the Left Pauldron
3 - you can equip the blue swords at the same time as this mace, just click thru it and you will see
ad 3 - equping ALL artifacts wepons is bugged, you can have golden two hand hammer, and a blue sword at the same time, you can have blue sword and a dagger in one hand at the same time etc. I think the blue swords are the source of the bugs.
Last edited by King of Worms on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:40 am, edited 6 times in total.

King of Worms

Re: 0.7.65 win7 - Artefacts bug list

Post by King of Worms »

Also, in the game files, there are 27 artefacts for each gander. But I was able to spawn only 22 of them and I miss things like this:

Should this be the Oghma Infinitum book? I dont see this sprite spawned ingame at all
433_16-0.png
433_16-0.png (52.5 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
Instead, This is how Oghma Infinitum is represented ingame. Same sprite as Azuras star. Something is off here
432_2-0.png
432_2-0.png (17.23 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
What is this artefact? Its missing ingame
433_12-0.png
433_12-0.png (256.05 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
Last edited by King of Worms on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

King of Worms

Re: 0.7.65 win7 - Artefacts bug list

Post by King of Worms »

Equiping the Chrisamere sword unequips the Leather Cuirass (and maybe other versions of Cuirass as well)
You can than re-equip the cuirass and the sword stays in hand

R.D.

Re: v0.7.65 (Win7 x64) - Artifacts bugs report

Post by R.D. »

The Oghma Infinium display is fixed in a PR.
What is this artefact?
The Masque of Clavicus.
Its missing ingame
It shows up correctly in DFU for me.

R.D.

Post by R.D. »

3 - you can equip the blue swords at the same time as this mace, just click thru it and you will see
ad 3 - equping ALL artifacts wepons is bugged, you can have golden two hand hammer, and a blue sword at the same time, you can have blue sword and a dagger in one hand at the same time etc.
Equiping the Chrisamere sword unequips the Leather Cuirass (and maybe other versions of Cuirass as well)
Neither of these happen for me with the latest code. Maybe something fixed them.
1 - the Skull of Corruption is cut out by the Helmet
2 - the Hircine ring (which is a shield but thats same in original) is being drawn BEHIND the Left Pauldron
I can confirm these.

R.D.

Post by R.D. »

These are probably all fixed in the latest release. I wasn't able to confirm these bugs though:
ad 3 - equping ALL artifacts wepons is bugged, you can have golden two hand hammer, and a blue sword at the same time, you can have blue sword and a dagger in one hand at the same time etc.

King of Worms can you check if these still happen for you?

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

All reported bugs are now gone, great job :)
The "missing" mask was my bad report, because to spawn it you need to type "addartifact 0" and I started with "1"

The bug with a Skull of corruption was interresting, I quite liked it hovering above the right shoulder, now its placed in the amulets section.. I guess thats correct tho.