[NYSTUL] Win_x64_0.7.91: Map orientation incorrect for Orsinium Area: Orsinium [RESOLVED]

Nystul

Re: [NYSTUL] Win_x64_0.7.91: Map orientation incorrect for Orsinium Area: Orsinium

Post by Nystul »

does CityNavigation for npcs compensate for this (like in TerrainHelper.GetLocationTerrainTileOrigin())

Interkarma

Re: [NYSTUL] Win_x64_0.7.91: Map orientation incorrect for Orsinium Area: Orsinium

Post by Interkarma »

Not in front of my PC to check and can't say for sure right now. I believe this should be compensated for by that stage, but I've been wrong before when going from memory alone.

I think Orsinium might be the only populated area subject to this offset. If unsure, see if the NPCs wander outside the location rect.

I'll be back on deck tomorrow and will be able to take a closer look if needed.

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

after investigating a bit more, I think I will have to compensate in the automap code - the data returned from BlocksFile.GetBlockAutomap and RMBLayout.GetLocationBuildingData seems to be correct (in the block's coordinate system)
Will test more.
So the city nav should not be affected then ;)

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

pull request with fix issued