[RESOLVED 0.10.18] [Bug] Dungeon Exit not working / nor does console teleportation

Broseidon

[RESOLVED 0.10.18] [Bug] Dungeon Exit not working / nor does console teleportation

Post by Broseidon »

Yeah yeah, I know this is general, but for some reason, I cannot post in the bug sub-forum, so I am hoping some kind admin will move this for me, but until then:

This is a bug I have encountered twice, so I thought I better report it, and hear if there's a possible fix that I'm unaware of.

I did a knightly order quest in a dungeon, and recalled myself to the dungeon entrance, but when I click on the dungeon exit nothing happens, no message or anything. So I open up the console and try to teleport to Daggerfall through "Location 1", but am greeted with this message: PlayerEnterExit could not be found or player inside. To this end, I am essentially stuck in the dungeon without a way out.

Anyone?
God of the Brocean

Ralzar

Re: [Bug] Dungeon Exit not working / nor does console teleportation

Post by Ralzar »

Arclath wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:07 pm I cannot post in the bug sub-forum
It's a curated forum. You have to post in Help&Support and then they will move it to Bugs if they deem it to actually be a bug.

Can you post a save file?

pango

Post by pango »

For the former, if you're using DREAM 2020 R1, that's likely this bug. Try "trans_out" in the console.
I don't recognize the other issue.
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

pango

Post by pango »

This should be fixed by 0.10.18 now
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart