Maybe broken dungeon? [RESOLVED 0.11.4]

Interkarma

Re: Maybe broken dungeon?

Post by Interkarma »

Wonderful information. Thank you so much, once again. :)

Ferital

Post by Ferital »

I submitted a PR to fix W0000009.RDB: https://github.com/Interkarma/daggerfal ... /pull/2125

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you for the PR. That is a nicer hack than classic for sure.

XJDHDR

Post by XJDHDR »

I've added a fix for W0000018.RDB to my current dev version of my bugfix mod. It's dependant on a PR I just submitted though.

Ferital

Post by Ferital »

Hi XJDHDR, I just submitted a PR which also includes a fix for W0000018.RDB.

I'm also using your bugfix mod (which is great by the way) but since this is a game breaking issue and because I am already fixing RDB data bugs of that kind, I think that it's better to have them in core DFU.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you again Ferital! This has turned into an amazing fix that will solve a number of intermittent broken dungeon issues where the dungeon was in fact broken. Great to have these in core. :)

XJDHDR

Post by XJDHDR »

Ferital wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:11 pm Hi XJDHDR, I just submitted a PR which also includes a fix for W0000018.RDB.

I'm also using your bugfix mod (which is great by the way) but since this is a game breaking issue and because I am already fixing RDB data bugs of that kind, I think that it's better to have them in core DFU.
Thanks and no problem. I think you might want to check if your fixes need the PR I submitted though. If my suspicions are correct, the problem fixed there manifests itself if the dungeon the player is in has had any Automap models added to it since saving, regardless of their source.

Ferital

Post by Ferital »

You are right XJDHDR, you PR is still needed as the issue with the automap also manifests with my PR if I apply it and load a save located in a dungeon.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thanks again for your work on this Ferital. I'll close this one out now. A new case can be opened if any further blocks are identified.