DragonBreak #90: Some NPCs don't end Lysandus' Revenge [RESOLVED 0.11.4]

Jay_H

DragonBreak #90: Some NPCs don't end Lysandus' Revenge [RESOLVED 0.11.4]

Post by Jay_H »

I grabbed Woodborne's note and took it to Nulfaga. She said her thing and the movie played. I then spoke to Barenziah, who also told me she would have her revenge and gave me 13000+ gold. The quest was still running until I talked with Gortwog about it.

Interkarma

Re: DragonBreak #90: Some NPCs don't end Lysandus' Revenge

Post by Interkarma »

Interesting, thank you for letting me know. Would you have a save game from prior to handing these in? Just for convenience sake. Otherwise, I should be able to reproduce easily enough.

Thanks. :)

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Give me a bit and I'll have it for you. Should be in by later today.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Legend, thank you Jay. :)

Interkarma

Re: DragonBreak #90: Some NPCs don't end Lysandus' Revenge [RESOLVED 0.11.4]

Post by Interkarma »

Have fixed this one now.

https://github.com/Interkarma/daggerfal ... 1ae97abc68

The issue here is that task block to trigger success condition was formatted underneath a global variable. Most likely a decompilation problem. Moving to its own task block fixes issue.

Tested quest using all available paths. To summarise:

Slaying Woodborne avenges Lysandus, ends Sx015 (Lysandus' Revenge), and starts Sx008 (Who Gets the Totem).

Delivering journal to Barenziah, Eadwyre, Helseth, Medora, Mynisera, Nulfaga avenges Lysandus, ends Sx015, and starts Sx008.

Delivering journal to Akorithi, Aubk-i, Gothryd, Gortwog, King of Worms all end quest without avenging Lysandus. As such, Sx008 is not started.

Note: As usual for quests, any characters with this quest already loaded to quest machine will be running an old version of quest even if upgraded to 0.11.4. Player must initiate quest after 0.11.4 to get fixed version.