While exploring a dungeon I realized that I could not interact with doors. At all. If they are closed, nothing happen. If they are open, I can't close them.
I (or monsters) could bash them open. Someone on Discord confirmed that using the command openalldoors worked. But clicking them doesn't register for some reason. And the save I shared didn't seem to show any useful data for why it happened.
Quoting from Discord:
Discussing with NPCs, using the dungeon exit, clicking in menus, looting... All of that works.Magicono43Today at 12:19 AM
Yeah, i'm not seeing any errors from the not working save
And the clicks register, since it says "you are too far away" if you click toward a far away door
But the action doors themselves won't open or close when you click them
But they work if you bash them down, or do "openalldoors" in console
I tracked back and saw that it was happening in an inn prior to my departure to the dungeon. I assume doors were still working before that save, since I must have exited a bedroom after sleeping.
Here is what I did before the first faulty save:
- I got a quest from Knights of the Dragon
- I went to the nearest inn and slept
- I put an anchor inside that inn
- I used a custom spell called "Water Crossing" twice to train my skills
- Finally, I saved
I attached three saves:
- BEFORE-BUG: I'm inside Knights of the Dragon. Everything works.
- INN-BEFORE-DUNGEON: The save after the series of actions I listed above. If you go upstairs, you will see that doors stopped working at that point.
- DUNGEON: A later save where doors are still not working