[0.11.2] Fixed NPC Cyndassa with quest a0c10y02 shows dialog UI first when turning in quest

Curated user bug reports with enough information to reproduce problem. Moderators will move topics here from Help & Support once a bug has been confirmed and enough information has been provided.
Teralitha

[0.11.2] Fixed NPC Cyndassa with quest a0c10y02 shows dialog UI first when turning in quest

Post by Teralitha »

https://youtu.be/VZKLq825pdI?t=3560

In case the video doesnt start at the point when the glitch happens, start watching at 59:20. This is a "save my kid from dark brotherhood" quest. Could be an issue with that NPC, since they also happen to be a main quest NPC and I dont recall ever seeing this happen before with any quest.

Cyndessa, in castle daggerfall

Interkarma

Re: [0.11.2] Quest Turn In - Glitch

Post by Interkarma »

For help with quests, please always attach a save at the point you're stuck and provide a clear description of the problem. Thank you.

Teralitha

Post by Teralitha »

Interkarma wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:38 pm For help with quests, please always attach a save at the point you're stuck and provide a clear description of the problem. Thank you.
Well the description is about as detailed as it can be. I can look as see if I still have a save, but I probably dont any more. The video showing the glitch should make it easier to figure out I would think. i should probably stop reporting issues since Im using a bunch of mods now...

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

I appreciate the post in any case, thank you. I'll follow up later if you manage to locate a save to repro issue.

Teralitha

Post by Teralitha »

Interkarma wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:32 am I appreciate the post in any case, thank you. I'll follow up later if you manage to locate a save to repro issue.
I checked my saves, the only one I have left from back then was a save I made right after I turned that quest in. Would that be of any use?

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

It's no problem. I'll move to bug reports and try to reproduce manually later. I'll update title so that I can track it more easily on my side.