Deeper-oceans-test

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Midknightprince

Deeper-oceans-test

Post by Midknightprince »

Swimming outside in "deeper-oceans-test", you can only swim down, so you drown..
I wana swim :D
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Interkarma

Re: Deeper-oceans-test

Post by Interkarma »

Hey mate, please don't make bug reports for branches - only for releases (and don't forget to include Live Build # in subject). You're welcome to grab the branch and play along as things develop but you shouldn't expect them to function whatsoever. :)

What I'm doing here is just hacking together a feasibility test to isolate systems and challenges. I normally do this offline but decided to "park" the work on git for now as I'll only be able to return to it occasionally. This isn't a priority at all, just a live hack session. It's very unlikely this will ever be merged to master. What you'll see instead is different parts of the problem being engineered into master over time.

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

Cool, just letting you know, and sorry "wrong place"
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

It's all good mate, and I'm aware of that one as well. :)

A code branch is little bit like building an extension on a house. Imagine you've started building the framework for a new deck and people start telling you it doesn't have any floors yet. :lol:

And in this case, it's less like an extension and more like a scale paper model just to see how all the pieces fit together. Please don't worry about it for now.