commands for lythancropy

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Baler

commands for lythancropy

Post by Baler »

diseaseplayer werewolf
It says it infects the player with lythcancropy but I wait 72 hours, travel days, play the game as normal. And I don't turn into a werewolf or even get the little cinematic video.
^tested on a non modded game

were_stateme
This got me stuck in werewolf form unable to get out of it even after killing npcs.
^tested on a different save file of a modded game

:evil:
& inb4 interkarma comes in with the please submit a proper bug report with a non modded save game. :lol:

Interkarma

Re: commands for lythancropy

Post by Interkarma »

Is your character level 1? They are hard immune to all disease and poison and can't become a lycanthrope.

You can't use were_sateme unless you're a lycanthrope. And you're only stuck in form during full moons. You can shift back any other time, sated or not. You need to use the Lycanthropy spell in your spellbook to shift back, it is never automatic.

A save would be handy. :)

Baler

Post by Baler »

Interkarma wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:07 pm Is your character level 1? They are hard immune to all disease and poison and can't become a lycanthrope.

You can't use were_sateme unless you're a lycanthrope. And you're only stuck in form during full moons. You can shift back any other time, sated or not. You need to use the Lycanthropy spell in your spellbook to shift back, it is never automatic.

A save would be handy. :)
Interkarma is correct and I was mistaken on both points.
character was level 1 when I tried the disease command. I forgot I had to use the spell to shift back from Lycanthropy form, outside a full moon period.

Very sorry for wasting your time. :oops:
I will troubleshoot more in depth on any further issues I believe I run into.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Glad that helped! :)