Is there reason why mouse sensivity setting cant be in-game instead of external utility?

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
ruthan

Is there reason why mouse sensivity setting cant be in-game instead of external utility?

Post by ruthan »

Hello,
is there reason why mouse sensivity setting cant be in-game instead of external utility?

Its quite annoying restart game only because of that..
Last edited by ruthan on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It still need a bit qualityOfLife not yet done mods,more 3D models props(in HandmadeMod), 3D enemies not colliding with walls + some alternative Hexen 2 like hack&slash dance mod and it would be a dream. I played Ultima0+, but i know what i want :D

jayhova

Re: Is there reason why mouse sensivity setting cant be in-game instead of external utility?

Post by jayhova »

Mostly I think because it would be a lot of work and there are so many other things to do. I agree that an in-game tweak perhaps as part of the tutorial would be great. If DFU could automatically correct your mouse sensitivity that would be super. But again there are other priorities. I'm sure things will be better when you can exit to the settings screen instead of all the way out of the game.
Remember always 'What would Julian Do?'.