0.10.8 -- changelog?

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
haloterm

0.10.8 -- changelog?

Post by haloterm »

Noticed a new build is up -- is there are changelog anywhere?

Hazelnut

Re: 0.10.8 -- changelog?

Post by Hazelnut »

If you mean a release article detailing the changes, no not yet. Should be posted soon, but they take a lot of effort to produce so tend to arrive a few days after the release.

On the other hand, if you mean a detailed changelog of code changes made, then simply look at the commit history in github.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

haloterm

Post by haloterm »

Thanks for the answer -- I just meant a list of changes indeed. I'm not sure if I really understand how to filter the GitHub commits so it shows me only the changes from 0.10.7 to 0.10.8.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Ensure you're looking at master, click on commits tab. Everything between recent update version for build commit and the last one from beginning of Sept is the added stuff. It's a lot.. enjoy reading. :)
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

I drafted new article yesterday, now I just have to flesh out and add some media content. It should be ready in next several hours once I find some time.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Just a quick update on this. I held off adding the article as there were a couple of minor regressions in 0.10.8 that have since been fixed. I'm going to drop 0.10.9 on the weekend with these fixes along with the updated article.

haloterm

Post by haloterm »

Interkarma wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:52 pm Just a quick update on this. I held off adding the article as there were a couple of minor regressions in 0.10.8 that have since been fixed. I'm going to drop 0.10.9 on the weekend with these fixes along with the updated article.
Thank you! Enjoying DFU anyway ;)