A personal thank you.

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Dovakhiin

Re: A personal thank you.

Post by Dovakhiin »

Hazelnut wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:39 pm
Dovakhiin wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:18 pm Dont wanna get all soppy and stuff, but just want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who made this possible. I know its "only a game", to some, but sometimes, its these little things that can make all the difference. To all the people who got this off the ground, made new textures, made the console, made the mods, made it possible on unity and much more...to all of you and even those i might have missed...Thank you.
Thanks for saying this. It means a lot to know that I helped contribute to something positive that helped you at a difficult time.
Youre very welcome. Thanks. :)

Dovakhiin

Post by Dovakhiin »

Interkarma wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:15 pm Thank you Dovakhiin, hearing this means a lot to me. :)
and to say it personally...thank you bud. :)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I will be controversial but still, if it helps anyone, than what?

There are exceptional results of treating depression and anxiety with microdosing.

The experiments with this started basically around 1940, and it was cancelled with "war on drugs" in 60s. Than a huge stygma was cast upon this field and the research was on hold.

But thanksfully this is again changing and some of the genius minds who were at the beginning of this are still alive and continue with the research.

One of those is Dr James Fadiman

You can join his research and learn more. Just use google and find the info.

I hope this post is accepted without the unnecesary negativity comming from the ages 60 years gone.

Its just a info pointing ppl towards a ongoing research. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Dovakhiin

Post by Dovakhiin »

Interkarma wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:15 pm Thank you Dovakhiin, hearing this means a lot to me. :)
Very welcome mate. Kudos to you for getting this project off the ground. :)

Jeoshua

Post by Jeoshua »

King of Worms wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:43 pm I will be controversial but still, if it helps anyone, than what?

There are exceptional results of treating depression and anxiety with microdosing.

The experiments with this started basically around 1940, and it was cancelled with "war on drugs" in 60s. Than a huge stygma was cast upon this field and the research was on hold.

But thanksfully this is again changing and some of the genius minds who were at the beginning of this are still alive and continue with the research.

One of those is Dr James Fadiman

You can join his research and learn more. Just use google and find the info.

I hope this post is accepted without the unnecesary negativity comming from the ages 60 years gone.

Its just a info pointing ppl towards a ongoing research. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Let's just say, Someone Whom I've Met tried this for themselves, and found the claims to be very true.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Im very glad and excited to hear that your friend is doing better! Really this is absolutely awesome and this whole thing is really a magic if you think about it :shock: I hope this idea might help more people. Be well!!