"Bad reaction from" enchant side effect?

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Seferoth

Re: "Bad reaction from" enchant side effect?

Post by Seferoth »

Jeoshua wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:48 am The funny thing is that I use a shredding browser that refreshes every single time, no cacheing, no storing, and I had never been to that page. I think it might be something between the client and the website, like ISP level.
I blame Todd Howard.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Seferoth wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:48 am Eh, i am a bug/error magnet, that's what a certain modder i worked with once called me. :D
Speaking of names, I actually just started my first-ever playthrough of Final Fantasy VII, so seeing your username start to come up was kind of random!

Also, who is this Todd Howard guy people keep talking about? ;)

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

mikeprichard wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:52 am
Seferoth wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:48 am Eh, i am a bug/error magnet, that's what a certain modder i worked with once called me. :D
Speaking of names, I actually just started my first-ever playthrough of Final Fantasy VII, so seeing your username start to come up was kind of random!

Also, who is this Todd Howard guy people keep talking about? ;)
A man who ruined TES and Fallout...kinda looks like you. :D
Edit: Thank god you didn't try to correct my name. Its supposed to be Seferoth, i have used that particular internet name for almost 20 years.
Edit2: You have no idea how many "It's spelled Sephiroth!" i get almost every day.