Stupid golden daedric helmet...

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Seferoth

Stupid golden daedric helmet...

Post by Seferoth »

So i am looking for a complete RED Deadric set for my character and i finally found Daedric helmet...and it was golden! Yes, i found golden Daedric helmet. Sigh, grrr! It does not fit my look at all! #FirstWorldDaggerfallProblems

Firebrand

Re: Stupid golden daedric helmet...

Post by Firebrand »

Seferoth wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:49 pm So i am looking for a complete RED Deadric set for my character and i finally found Daedric helmet...and it was golden! Yes, i found golden Daedric helmet. Sigh, grrr! It does not fit my look at all! #FirstWorldDaggerfallProblems
I know, I had a similar problem :lol:

Best solution is to wait for a paperdoll enhancement MOD to fix it ;)

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

I also find this extra hilarious when i think how it must have looked in the actual game, "Golden! This 200k best helmet of all time is utterly and completely useless! Proceeds to throw the helmet to trash can". :D

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

What firebrand said...

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

I don't personally think anything need fixing(regarding paperdoll), unless i am unaware of some issues it has(well there is a bit of clipping, but thats minor), i am happy to go and find another and hope it's red this time. Also, the harder something is to find the more fun it is for me. It just gives me another reason to do some extra dungeon crawling.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Only Deadric gauntlets are missing. Finding those can take some time though, as gauntlets are really rare. Huh, reminds me of Oblivion where gauntlets were the most rare type of armor as well.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Hint: There's a master smith somewhere that can get you those gauntlets.
You might want to join the Fighters Guild ;)

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Ralzar wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:51 pm Hint: There's a master smith somewhere that can get you those gauntlets.
You might want to join the Fighters Guild ;)
Not a bad idea, but i am already in 2 factions. It's my personal limit on how many factions i can join with one character. Current character is member of Host of the Horn and School of Julianos. Thanks for the tip though, i am sure to remember it with some other character.