damaged attributes for an assassin - any shortcuts?

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Seferoth

Re: damaged attributes for an assassin - any shortcuts?

Post by Seferoth »

Ommamar wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:18 pm
Seferoth wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:08 am
daggerdude wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:48 pm So as i feared cure disease does not also cure attribute damage. This should absolutely be a thing as a quality of life feature so that you dont have to join a temple in order to get attribute restoration... especially if you can't buy potions like in later games .
I do agree that there should be some way to restore damage attributes without joining a faction, but it should be a mod. This is how classic works. I still think the best way to do this would be that Temples would heal damaged attributes on holidays when they offer free/discounted services.

Edit: I made a mod request for this as there are now multiple people requesting this feature.
I could see an expansion of the Witches Covens role in providing this. They always seemed to be somethings outside the faction system found in the cities. Of course traditionally they are hard to find so might not be the ideal fall back to depend on curing your attributes. I could see the dark brotherhood having an alliance with them so maybe a representative could be placed in their guild hall. Offering similar services as both a temple and the mages guild with a quest you have to complete for them to get their services.
Not a bad idea. About anything would do really. Just so you don't have to join a faction for something as mundane as Healing Attributes.

daggerdude

Re: damaged attributes for an assassin - any shortcuts?

Post by daggerdude »

Yeah, great ideas guys. or even like magic repair, just have a tickable box that makes cure disease also cure attribute damage/poison.