Getting full protection from Drain Attribute?

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Seferoth

Getting full protection from Drain Attribute?

Post by Seferoth »

Is Immunity to Magic and Immunity to Poison enough to give you full protection against Attribute Drain? You can heal diseases with potions and temple without joining, and diseases what i understand did not permanently damage attributes? Asking because i am thinking about making a character that does not join any faction or will ever stay in one place for too long, so i really want to make sure my character never gets her attributes drained so that i am not forced to join any faction.

Interkarma

Re: Getting full protection from Drain Attribute?

Post by Interkarma »

Immunity to Magic and Poison will cover majority of causes. Diseases lower attributes also, but they're an easy cure for non-members.

I can't think of any non-magic drains off the top of my head right now. Not in front of my PC and can't double check. :)

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Thanks for the info. I doubt there are any other attribute lowering things in the game. Will post here if happen to find one...now i jinxed it. :D

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Now that i think about it, i don't think i have been ever hit with "Drain Attribute" spell, and i have near 400 hours of playtime. I wonder if there even are enemies that use "Drain Attribute" spells.