Daggerfashion

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Seferoth

Re: Daggerfashion

Post by Seferoth »

BadLuckBurt wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:05 am
Seferoth wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:57 pm Where the heck did you get shoes like that? Are those custom? Really nice character btw! :)
Thanks :) Think I got them in Tigonus somewhere on a shopping spree before she relocated to Menevia. She has a bunch of enchanted clothes too but this set is all regular and all vanilla
I have never seen boots like that in the game...ever. I have only seen those basic brown shoes that males use as well. What is the name of those shoes?
Here is the list of clothing types appearing in the game, see if it's in there. According to this there should not be female only shoes in the game: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Enc ... er#Clothes

BadLuckBurt

Post by BadLuckBurt »

Seferoth wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:56 am I have never seen boots like that in the game...ever. I have only seen those basic brown shoes that males use as well. What is the name of those shoes?
Here is the list of clothing types appearing in the game, see if it's in there. According to this there should not be female only shoes in the game: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Enc ... er#Clothes
I cant tell from that list but I'll have a look in a few hours. I think theyre just shoes though. maybe it has to do with the Daggerfall version you run DFU with? Im using the GOG version. Anyway, will report back in a bit!

- edit

Yup, they're definitely shoes, these were enchanted but should be available in shops too:

DFU on UESP: https://en.uesp.net/w/index.php?title=T ... fall_Unity
DFU Nexus Mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity
My github repositories with mostly DFU related stuff: https://github.com/BadLuckBurt

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Here is my newest character and his look. I really like this one! :)
Edit: Character is inspired by Link.(Quite obvious if you ask me)
Edit2: To above post. I have played Daggerfall for near 400 hours and never seen those.
Edit3: I would like to use different feet gear, but all shoes are bugged in my game(they increase defense when they shouldn't), so can't use those as it feels like cheating if i am wearing them.
Attachments
Näyttökuva (87).jpg
Näyttökuva (87).jpg (807.59 KiB) Viewed 1682 times

Jeoshua

Post by Jeoshua »

In that screenshot you're clearly wearing Leather armor boots, Sef.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Jeoshua wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:26 am In that screenshot you're clearly wearing Leather armor boots, Sef.
Yes, as i stated i WOULD wear something else if shoes worked correctly in my game. Because shoes are bugged in my game i am wearing leather boots.
Edit: See this topic for shoes bug. viewtopic.php?f=5&p=38028#p38028
Last edited by Seferoth on Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lokkrin Zhataros

Post by Lokkrin Zhataros »

I see that you finally made your character. ;) Good work, looks pretty cool! Now you can reap the rewards from all your efforts of creating an awesome character by playing the actual game! :D Have fun!

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Lokkrin Zhataros wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:45 pm I see that you finally made your character. ;) Good work, looks pretty cool! Now you can reap the rewards from all your efforts of creating an awesome character by playing the actual game! :D Have fun!
Thanks, i am warming up a bit towards those Leather Boots(not my first choice), i think the Leather Kite shield and its colors balance things out and makes the boots look a bit better and having a bit more armor on character is not a bad thing gameplay and character/lore wise.

Edit: Never mind. My perfectionist self could not let this go. I continue playing after this shoes bug is fixed or solver or whatever.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Here is my latest character. Sylvanna the Conjurer. Might be my favorite looking character so far.
Attachments
Näyttökuva (100).jpg
Näyttökuva (100).jpg (793.3 KiB) Viewed 1568 times

Lokkrin Zhataros

Post by Lokkrin Zhataros »

Wow that is a cool looking character. You keep coming up with cool ideas. :)

Also, red in Daggerfall always seems to look really good. ;)

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Lokkrin Zhataros wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:20 am Wow that is a cool looking character. You keep coming up with cool ideas. :)

Also, red in Daggerfall always seems to look really good. ;)
Thanks, coming up with cool ideas is a bless and a curse, can never decide which one i actually wanna play. :D . Red and that midnight blue. You can make anything look good with those colors. :)

Edit: I have mentioned it couple of times, but i write quite detailed backstory for EACH and EVERY ONE of my characters. Sylvanna is originally from Valenwood, but was banished due to her heretical nature and ignorance towards Green Pact. She left her home and traveled to Cyrodiil where she met another Bosmer called Ilyanna who happened to be a Mage and also left Valenwood(not banished though). Ilyanna took Sylvanna under her wing and further trained her magical abilities until Sylvanna chose her path and became a Conjurer, a dangerous class and sometimes...evil(she is evil btw, Lawful Evil type actually). They eventually parted ways and while Ilyanna traveled to Skyrim, Sylvanna took a boat to High Rock and thus her story truly begins...

That was a shortened version. :)