Screenshot thread

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Kamer

Re: Screenshot thread

Post by Kamer »

Uncanny_Valley wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:47 pm
mikeprichard wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:44 pm I still think it would be a great candidate for more of AlexanderSig's magic, though again I realize if it's lower priority. Maybe he could chip in sometime?
I do personally always play with his mod enabled, but my thinking is that a lot of people like to play the game with vanilla graphics and I like them to be able to enjoy the redesigned locations without the graphics change. There are actually quite a few modeks I would like to update, mainly filling holes as many models where deisigned to only be viewed from a specifoc angle. There are also a few tent models that are defenitivtly unfinished that could be fun to reintroduce into the game. But this is getting a bit of topic now. :)
I know which ones you talk about. I've used a few of them but some of them def need to be edited. Luckily their model is basically just a bunch of faces so it would be extremely easy to recolor them and make openings for them.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

So Uncanny, are you talking about creating another vanilla-style graphics mod for those few models? And yeah, this topic did get derailed a bit, but it's still related to all the purdy pictures.

Uncanny_Valley

Post by Uncanny_Valley »

Yes, I'm talking about a vanilla graphic mod, something that would complement the level editor that I'm working on, a modders resource. Because there is a lot of cases that I found where you hit limitations with the models. For example, I wanted to have a chair in the attic that had been thrown up there and was lying on its side, but I cant because the chairs doens't have any undersides. Fixing those things would open up so many more possibilites. Then if you want a updated version (by Alexander Sig for example), you just overwrite it by having his mod lower in the mod list.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Since the topic is a bit off track already, just wanted to take the chance to say how cool your work is looking on that editor! Going to open up tons of possibilities. Carry on!

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Should I even ask what kind of neanderthal this noble usually hires?

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Lol, dude left naked with his junk hanging.. I guess the quest is to get his underwear and deliver it to Gothway garden ASAP.

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

A few screenshots from my first ever time with Unity! (LARGE 2K IMAGES)
Spoiler!
Privateer's Hold, Thief 2 style!

First town visit with real grass and vibrant wind at the forefront.

Visiting the bank.

Enhanced sky with the two moons, real nice.
Last edited by emmathepony on Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

VMblast

Post by VMblast »

@emmathepony
Your first link works fine, but the rest of them (other 3) do not work. They dont want to open.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I think there can be only one spoiler per post maybe. Try to merge all the links in just one spoiler

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

Should be working now - put under 1 spoiler tag.

Bonus images (2K):
Spoiler!
My God this is easily my favourite new thing in gaming now... DAGGERFALL LOOKS SO GOOD WITH ALL THESE AMAZING MODS...!!