A more immersive Iliac Bay

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
MarcelSolo

A more immersive Iliac Bay

Post by MarcelSolo »

I searched about this in this section and didn't find any similar (Still getting used with forums) even look for mods whit "immersive" in the name and didn't find it. But I have a question that I feel, means a lot of work for People I don't know. But, there he goes.
I don't know which thing get people hooked in Elder Scrolls. But one thing I'm missing a lot in DF is because nothing you do matters in any way. Let me cut to the chase. Would be possible make this game a little like Morrowind? Like doing a quest for a kingdom to undermine a rival kingdom? Not just things like this. But menial tasks like in Morrowind, "become a Redoran, fight a llahlu noble to retrieve a simbolic helmet. Become hatted by the telvannys just because they don't like your faction. And be appreciated by the Redoran for your services. I know the value of this depend from every player. But DF looks like a generic quest generator where you live apart of the entire world. And like in Skyrim, everything is solved going to a dungeon to retrieve a generic BS item. I don't know if this is possible in any way. Nor if I could do anything to help with this. But the exclusive dungeon crowling quests and those knightmares main quests kinda of kills my excitment of taking part in a small piece of Tamriel's history. I respect that a lot of players love the excessive dungeon crawling. But I think a little more life on the surface, and more tamriel politics could bring a lot of color to the game.

WhiskeyTangoWoodElf

Re: A more immersive Iliac Bay

Post by WhiskeyTangoWoodElf »

For the inter-kingdom conflicts, there is the stuff that goes on in the background but no mod that I know of that makes it less obfuscated.

For immersion, There are a number of mods that may perk your interest:

Warm Ashes (now at V4) - quest pack and random encounter enhancer. Will make the game much harder. But difficulty is fun!
Daggerfall Unity Quest Pack #1
The Forgotten Quest Pack

Roleplay & Realism & Roleplay & Realism: Items - Modular add on pieces that add flavour
Villager Immersion Overhaul - much more villager variety
Tedious Travel - Experience the greatness of the Bay, step by step!
Taverns Redone - more of a visual enhancement

This is just a start, always keep an eye out for more content as the community is rather active and new cool mods pop up every now and again.

MarcelSolo

Post by MarcelSolo »

Thanks for all the info.
Just start a new character. With some other mods. Will keep an eye in the news here

MarcelSolo

Post by MarcelSolo »

WhiskeyTangoWoodElf wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:32 pm For the inter-kingdom conflicts, there is the stuff that goes on in the background but no mod that I know of that makes it less obfuscated.

For immersion, There are a number of mods that may perk your interest:

Warm Ashes (now at V4) - quest pack and random encounter enhancer. Will make the game much harder. But difficulty is fun!
Daggerfall Unity Quest Pack #1
The Forgotten Quest Pack

Roleplay & Realism & Roleplay & Realism: Items - Modular add on pieces that add flavour
Villager Immersion Overhaul - much more villager variety
Tedious Travel - Experience the greatness of the Bay, step by step!
Taverns Redone - more of a visual enhancement

This is just a start, always keep an eye out for more content as the community is rather active and new cool mods pop up every now and again.
Sorry for the late reply.
I already downloaded one of this quest mods. But will look into the other you mentioned. Thanks for the suggestion