Video Thread

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Ghost Line

Re: Video Thread

Post by Ghost Line »

A video I've made for my Youtube channel, english sub to come before the end of this week :

(the title of the section is "We still play it", for information ;))

Ghost Line

Post by Ghost Line »

.. and it's done ! It's quick and (I hope not so) dirty, so please excuse me in advance for the quality of the translation :)
@interkarma, there's a dedicace for you at the end of the video, I'll be honored if you look at it and leave a comment ;)

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Watched, liked, subscribed, and left a comment on the video. Thanks for the shout-out. :)

Ghost Line

Post by Ghost Line »

My pleasure, and thanks for the comment 8-)

pango

Post by pango »

Over 40 minutes long rather balanced review of Daggerfall and Daggerfall Unity
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

When I originally envisioned the Knightly Order quest "City Under Siege," I hoped to have allies with you so it wouldn't be the strange scene of "one knight vs the world." Until now, that wasn't possible.

This is City Under Siege v2!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

This is great Jay! So cool to see stuff like this made possible in the game through everyone's combined efforts. :)

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Yes, a big thanks to DFIronman for coding it, Hazelnut for adapting it, and you for accepting the PR :)

Azteca

Post by Azteca »

That is so cool and epic. I think you’re going to blow some old players’ minds with that one.

Decrepit DaggerFan

Post by Decrepit DaggerFan »

I recently published a short video documenting my Daggerfall Unity character, exploring the bowels of Tristyrick Academy on assignment by Daggerfall City Temple of Kynareth to retrieve a valuable Talisman. We see the crawls itself and its aftermath. DFU graphics mods are showcased. Be advised that my current DFU install is, as of late Sep 2020, nearly a year old. Thus it, and several mods, are a bit dated. Captured and rendered at 1080p, it suffers somewhat from YouTube processing degradation but remains watchable. Text narrative but no vocal commentary.

Last edited by Decrepit DaggerFan on Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.