Video Thread

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Jay_H

Re: Video Thread

Post by Jay_H »

Ah, sorry, I was bouncing around and wasn't aware that there were spoilers :oops:

pango

Post by pango »

Well, you have to give examples of what the "levers" can look like I guess...
Still, I guess people that want to discover dungeon secrets on their own should be aware it gives several common examples or objects you can activate, and what they actually do.
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

theJF

Post by theJF »

I should have put something to clearly indicate it could be considered spoiling but because it takes me about 5 minutes to finish a single sentence those who are on the look-out to avoid spoilers probably foresaw the risk early enough. I hope!

Co-incidentally I've subsequently found two more examples of switches/levers (one of which is in a block that I don't think I've ever encountered before). But I'm not going to waffle on about this any more. In the old days I would have been desperate to know this stuff but, with the benefits of DFU, knowing how to identify which block you're in and knowing that switches have to be in the same block is sufficient for players to figure it out.

Would like to have a mod or setting that enables the yellow mini-map thing to be displayed in the main game view though...

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

This is a bit unrelated perhaps, but does anyone have the link to that old 2016 clip (by Nystul or Lypyl?) where clicking on anything in Daggerfall Castle made it spin, including big things that should not spin? :lol:

chtujo

Post by chtujo »

Jay_H wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:40 am This is a bit unrelated perhaps, but does anyone have the link to that old 2016 clip (by Nystul or Lypyl?) where clicking on anything in Daggerfall Castle made it spin, including big things that should not spin? :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he0IuJ3t0gU

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

THANK YOU! Awesome! :D

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Yes !! :))

Levethian

Post by Levethian »

Stuck up a 3-minute excited noise about The Elder Scrolls & 'OnceLost Games' generally, with Unity as backdrop:

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Werewolves? Not allowed.

(Another part of Warm Ashes by Kamer)