potions of iliac bay

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
risk

potions of iliac bay

Post by risk »

there didn't seem to be a dedicated thread for the mod 'potions of iliac bay' under released mods, so i thought i'd post here.

any chance of it being updated, even if the original creator is no longer updating it? i am still curious to see the multiple effects of potions of locale text not found!

=p

risk

Re: potions of iliac bay

Post by risk »

in addition.. i wonder if the utility of the potion maker could be increased by making some truly powerful potions that could only be made from recipes and ingredients.. that were not available in spellmaker / buy spells.

like having a potion of high damage that gave you the ability to fire really strong magical spells (fire/shock/etc) similar to a high magnitude spellmaker type spell - but only for the duration of 12 in game minutes or something like that.
or a high HP / stamina / spellpoint regeneration potion for 60 in game minutes where you could try go on a rampage..
or invulnerability for 2 in game minutes..

would be a good complement to the unleveled spells mod - where spellmaking was standardized and not exploitable - but there are powereful potions where you can have temporary imbalanced spells - which if you have the ingredients you can ration these potions for when really needed.

also a good way to make use of those 40+ ingredients that are already in the game (i love collecting ingredients lol)

risk

Re: potions of iliac bay

Post by risk »

oh just realized an update to potions of iliac bay has been released! thank you!! :)