disabling vampirism / lycantrophy option?

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
risk

disabling vampirism / lycantrophy option?

Post by risk »

halo everyone,

just wondering if there is an option to disable the possibility of a player contracting vamipirism / lycantrophy?

i know we could just use the console to override it if we do get it - but the possibility of getting this specific transformative ability - has never been something i liked at all. i actually think it's a really annoying feature.
funny enough the people in my circle of friends feel the same - although it seems we are in the minority, as other players seem to like the feature.

is there an easy way to disable it, or a mod for this? thank you

Jay_H

Re: disabling vampirism / lycantrophy option?

Post by Jay_H »

Not yet! There are ways to work around it. For example, in the console you can do the command "showspellmaker" and make a 100% chance to cure disease spell. When you get the infection dream, toggle God Mode, cast your Cure Disease spell, and then turn off God Mode. That's the best solution I know of.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Also, if you do not wish to become a vampire or werewolf, you only have to go to a temple and pay to be cured, same as any other disease.

risk

Post by risk »

thank you Jay H and Ralzar.

i prefer to not have it at all in the game, but those methods will have to do for now =p