An Elder Scrolls Analysis videos series

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
King of Worms

An Elder Scrolls Analysis videos series

Post by King of Worms »

Not sure if anyone linked these videos here, but I have never seen them and they are extremely valuable and well made.
I think its a must watch for ppl who like the TES series and want to understand more... not from a lore POV but more like deep analysis of each part, what makes the franchise stand out. It opened my eyes to some facts I did not fully realize. It also gives many answers, even to why theres no TES 6. Damn this must have takes huge efforts to put together 10/10 would recommend ;)

This is part 1. You will find part 2 and 3 easily if this 1st 2 hour segment catches your attention.

Shapur

Re: An Elder Scrolls Analysis videos series

Post by Shapur »

King of Worms wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:40 pm Not sure if anyone linked these videos here, but I have never seen them and they are extremely valuable and well made.
I think its a must watch for ppl who like the TES series and want to understand more... not from a lore POV but more like deep analysis of each part, what makes the franchise stand out. It opened my eyes to some facts I did not fully realize. It also gives many answers, even to why theres no TES 6. Damn this must have takes huge efforts to put together 10/10 would recommend ;)

This is part 1. You will find part 2 and 3 easily if this 1st 2 hour segment catches your attention.

Looks interesting.

I assume most people have seen these interviews, but I'm reposting them here anyways. They are really worth watching.

Link to my github here.
And here is my nexus profile.

Gravitus

Re: An Elder Scrolls Analysis videos series

Post by Gravitus »

I ended up watching the whole Series, and then the one about Fallout, and then some more. He's pretty good at the analysis part, but does he ever like to talk at length! :D

Pretty touching there at the end of Pt.3 Skyrim. It mostly made me appreciate Morrowind more and wish we'd get TES6 in that vein. It will never happen though. Bethesda have evolved their formula and TES6 will be an ever more streamlined and superficial affair I'm pretty sure. A little sad for me. Skyrim was the last one of theirs I really enjoyed.