Shedungent inconsistance ?

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Shyva

Shedungent inconsistance ?

Post by Shyva »

Hi,

I don't like to report potential bug because i'm playing on an heavy modded game but I think this one is probably not coming from mods. If someone can check... After hours in Shedungent i've use the tele2marker and I was in a "dead end". I don't see how to go there nor to out there, no teleporters either... (but i may be blind... and i'm sorry if it's a mistake). It's part of the main quest.
Attachments
SAVE336.7z
(151.11 KiB) Downloaded 3 times

Ralzar

Re: Shedungent inconsistance ?

Post by Ralzar »

I can’t open your save file at the moment, but there are no torches you can trigger?
My released mods

"I feel like Ralzar specifically wrote those mods for me and then said "Use them". Just so he could watch me die more."
-FuzzyBeanPlays

Shyva

Re: Shedungent inconsistance ?

Post by Shyva »

yes ! i've tried that but it was a very long session and i should have re-tried with a fresh restart, was beginning to be too laggy (very long session about 10h). So yes there is a torch, that's ok it opens a way... sorry for the bad bug report and thank you for your answer.