Time Going by Super Fast After Fast Travel

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Kamer

Time Going by Super Fast After Fast Travel

Post by Kamer »

DFU Build: Pre_Alpha 0.5.319
Issue: Fast traveling to a few locations fairly quickly sent me into a never ending hell. (I had used map_reveallocations before I fast traveled to a few locations)

Output_log: Here

Video of the issue:

Interkarma

Re: Time Going by Super Fast After Fast Travel

Post by Interkarma »

I'll take a look. :)

And quick tip, try zipping the output log. That 70mb log compresses nicely down to about 600kb. Plain text has wonderful compression returns, especially when there's repeated content inside. :)

Interkarma

Re: Time Going by Super Fast After Fast Travel

Post by Interkarma »

Your error is below.

Code: Select all

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RealtimeReflections.InjectReflectiveMaterialProperty.OnWillRenderObject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.Camera:RenderWithShader(Shader, String)
RealtimeReflections.CreateReflectionLookupTextures:createReflectionTextureCoordinatesAndIndexTextures()
RealtimeReflections.DeferredPlanarReflections:OnPreRender()
This is related to the realtime reflections mod crashing the game loop - please uninstall it. I'll move this to help and support as I only accept bug reports for core sorry. That means zero mods running. :)

Also be sure that you unzip each build to it's own fresh folder. Never unzip a new build over the top of an old one. The Live Builds are full release downloads, not an upgrade patch. This has been known to cause funny problems as well.