Can't deposit gold at Banks

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
LeviathanX

Can't deposit gold at Banks

Post by LeviathanX »

Like the title says, I'm unable to deposit any gold regardless of what bank I visit.

I still have the option to buy houses, withdraw gold, and deposit bank slips, just not depositing gold from my Inventory.

Hazelnut

Re: Can't deposit gold at Banks

Post by Hazelnut »

Can you describe the issue in a bit more detail please? Full instructions to reproduce and a savefile would be great. Thanks.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

LeviathanX

Post by LeviathanX »

Its exactly how it sounds.
Boot up a new game, skip dungeon, head to closest town, go straight to bank, attempt to deposit money and am unable to do so.

I can click deposit and am able to type the amount I wish to leave in the bank, but when I press enter nothing happens.
The line continues to blink next to the amount typed in and no money gets deposited.

I can deposit bank notes and withdraw money from that, but I can't deposit gold from my inventory.

Hope that cleared up any confusion.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Welcome to the forums :)

This sounds like a duplicate of the following report, which is resolved in code and will be in next round of builds.

https://forums.dfworkshop.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1287

I'll move this one into Help & Support.

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

LeviathanX wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:27 pm Its exactly how it sounds.
Boot up a new game, skip dungeon, head to closest town, go straight to bank, attempt to deposit money and am unable to do so.

I can click deposit and am able to type the amount I wish to leave in the bank, but when I press enter nothing happens.
The line continues to blink next to the amount typed in and no money gets deposited.

I can deposit bank notes and withdraw money from that, but I can't deposit gold from my inventory.

Hope that cleared up any confusion.
You can drop gold in your wagon, until the updated build.
if you are over weight, just do that.
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

This thing is fixed
Check out my YouTube Channel!