Windows 10 x64 build #133 - Log Book Malfunction

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
VitaminZeth

Windows 10 x64 build #133 - Log Book Malfunction

Post by VitaminZeth »

For lack of a better word my Log Book only shows one entry and I cannot use the arrow keys nor click the buttons to see if other entries were added. I can't say for sure if this happened right away, but I noticed shortly after completing the "The Princess of Wayrest grasps for power" and Morgiah thanks you, she gives you information about the Ex Queen Of Daggerfall, which I'm guessing should be showing up in the book but it doesn't. Other entries prior to completing the quest have also seemed to be removed.

Also seems to be the same case when loading the save game from #137 Build (On Both x86 and x64 versions).
Attachments
SAVE4.rar
(107 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1244 times

Interkarma

Re: Windows 10 x64 build #133 - Log Book Malfunction

Post by Interkarma »

Thanks for report and especially the save, it makes troubleshooting much easier. :)

The quest you are on S0000021 requires level 7 to progress, and you've gone as far as you can at level 3. Once you hit level 7, a zombie will be sent to you with a letter pinned to its flesh and the next stage of quest will begin. More info on quest below.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Lich%27s_Soul

In the meantime, try chatting up some of the other nobles and see if you can find some other threads of the main quest. UESP has a pretty good walkthrough.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Mai ... alkthrough

Good luck!

VitaminZeth

Re: Windows 10 x64 build #133 - Log Book Malfunction

Post by VitaminZeth »

Thankyou very much!