Wrong enchantment points in magic item maker

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
johnwax

Wrong enchantment points in magic item maker

Post by johnwax »

#139 X32 - Not sure this is a bug, but it is pretty important to not have been implemented yet. I've just become an Enchanter, so I headed happily to the magic item maker. Fired him up and found: 1) All items in my inventory each have only 60 enchantment points; 2) There was a cost of 8132 gold whether or not an item had been placed in the enchantment box, and: 3) When you Add Powers you get only the Increased Spell Points list.

This may be another case where X64 has it and X32 does not. A zipped save is attached.
Attachments
SAVE4.zip
(261.41 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

Jay_H

Re: Wrong enchantment points in magic item maker

Post by Jay_H »

Indeed, the item maker won't be until 0.7 :) It's under Hazelnut's charge according to the roadmap. It'll be a ways off.

Interkarma

Re: Wrong enchantment points in magic item maker

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you for report, but please first review the Bug Report Guidelines:
Bug Or Not Implemented?

Daggerfall Unity is a live work in progress. If a feature is missing or only partially implemented, please do not assume this is a bug. If in doubt about the status of a feature, check the Roadmap, or ask in the Help & Support forum.