Stretched or repeating textures

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
King of Worms

Re: Stretched or repeating textures

Post by King of Worms » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:09 pm

Thanks for update .)
Are u able to do texture swaps as well? I think these are completely wrong textures... but even if you cant, just aligning them to be horizontal/vertical will help. I can send a save..
01.jpg
01.jpg (405.42 KiB) Viewed 86 times
And this one... I thought theres a wrong texture, but found out I can levitate thru the darkness up, so the model is missing...
02.jpg
02.jpg (467.79 KiB) Viewed 86 times

Ferital

Re: Stretched or repeating textures

Post by Ferital » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:32 pm

Yes I can fix wrong textures, like the city gates floor which uses a dungeon wall texture instead of a floor texture. This is rather easy as it only requires patching a word (i.e. two bytes) of data. For your example, could you add a save?

However, fixing missing models is not currently an option as the only thing I can do is patching BSA files offsets at runtime. Apart from your example, there is a missing portion of the Aldingwall cemetery hedge. I'll try to maintain a list of these missing models in case we find a way to fix them in the future.