Corruption on death and reload 0.7.91

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Captain Cagle

Corruption on death and reload 0.7.91

Post by Captain Cagle »

Using latest build of daggerfall unity I died inside an inn the loaded a save of me right outside the daggerfall city gates and was nameless, a different character, and none of my saves appeared to reload. I tried to switch character and my other saves showed up but were unloadable. Side note: whenever this happened my screen had also turned all black and would only show up in menus
Attachments
SAVE12.zip
(257.31 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Last edited by Captain Cagle on Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Interkarma

Re: Nameless

Post by Interkarma »

Please specify your exact version number in your topic title ("latest version" is not a version number). The version number is visible at the top-right of screen when game is paused.

The topic title should also include a clear summary of bug, and attach a save game to investigate. If you are using mods, please ensure they are disabled. Thank you.

Captain Cagle

Re: Corruption on death and reload 0.7.91

Post by Captain Cagle »

Interkarma wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:27 am Please specify your exact version number in your topic title ("latest version" is not a version number). The version number is visible at the top-right of screen when game is paused.

The topic title should also include a clear summary of bug, and attach a save game to investigate. If you are using mods, please ensure they are disabled. Thank you.
Done, I did have mods enabled to begin with but I disabled them and was able to recreate the bug nonetheless. This is the save that was being loaded after death inside any building that then created the bug but loading it before dying inside a building it works just fine. I couldnt attach a save with the bug actually happening because attempting to save during the bug would make it say it saved game but no save file was made.