History

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
mccrawwmac

History

Post by mccrawwmac »

I have a few to report after playing for a while.

First one Is I made a High Elf custom class and in the history It says I am a Breton and some of the names are %bn[unhandled]. Skills I chose were:

Mysticism, restoration, long blade, Thaumaturgy, alteration, running, swimming, stealth, critical strike, medical, dodging and backstabbing. (When I make other selections the history is fine.)

Another bug is as a High Elf my paralyse resistance is not working, I have no weaknesses to it selected in creation.

Last one I have encountered is to do with the hand painted mod treasure piles always containing identical loot in a dungeon. Lots of pink tights and 7 gold! :lol:

I searched and did not see any of these reported, sorry If they have been. Have not used forums much before and wanted to help as I am really enjoying playing Daggerfall like this.

Jay_H

Re: History

Post by Jay_H »

Welcome to the forums :)

Be sure to include your version number when reporting bugs in the future. You can read the bug reporting guidelines here.

The paralysis problem has a topic here.

pango

Re: History

Post by pango »

mccrawwmac wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:35 pm I have a few to report after playing for a while.
Thanks for your report. Please make a bug report for each one next time, so it's possible to track the status of each one.
They're guidelines about reporting bugs in the most helpful way.

mccrawwmac wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:35 pm First one Is I made a High Elf custom class and in the history It says I am a Breton
I think I saw that in a stream but forgot to report it here. This is now done ;)

mccrawwmac wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:35 pm and some of the names are %bn[unhandled].
This has already been reported here.

mccrawwmac wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:35 pm Another bug is as a High Elf my paralyse resistance is not working, I have no weaknesses to it selected in creation.
Resistance is not immunity, what makes you think it didn't work correctly, could you provide details?
Also check the link provided by Jay_H that beat me to it :D

mccrawwmac wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:35 pm Last one I have encountered is to do with the hand painted mod treasure piles always containing identical loot in a dungeon. Lots of pink tights and 7 gold! :lol:
This has already been reported here
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart