Win 7x64 v.0.7.126 Dungeons

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Omega

Win 7x64 v.0.7.126 Dungeons

Post by Omega »

So. I recently downloaded the newest version and got out of privateer's hold, besides the blackscreens when loading my game and/or my character sometimes after loading transforming into [nameless] with no items(easily fixxed after restarting games a few times), i had no pressing issues.

When i got a mission from the guild to get some mummy wrappings and go to the barrow of darkovus it somewhat got weird.
The entrance to the dungeon is not functioning instantly and needs repeated activation, after entering the textures inside shift around and overlap lagging up the game and leaving my cpu usage at ~60%.
I initially thought it had something to do with the location being quest related and checked my other quest destination(perynak laboratory), which also had the same issue.
The copperstone vaults(not quest related) also had the issue so i dismissed my suspicion. The Coppersly graveyard works fine but its hit or miss really.
No idea if any of you have the same problems.

Edit: Just cleared a dungeon where i had no problems whatsoever, after exiting and entering it glitched out completely.
Attachments
another one.png
another one.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1045 times
dfunity.png
dfunity.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1049 times
DF Unity dungeons.png
DF Unity dungeons.png (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1049 times

Interkarma

Re: Win 7x64 v.0.7.126 Dungeons

Post by Interkarma »

Hey, welcome to the forums. :)

Can you please provide your system specs? And are you using any mods?

A copy of your logs would be useful as well if you manage to reproduce the "nameless" issue. We have the "nameless" bug reported here pending more information.

Omega

Post by Omega »

No mods
gtx 770
cpu xeon e3-1230 v3
16gb ram

as for the nameless bug it happens when i load the game or quickload while dying or when i get the "black screen" issue

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

If you're able to reproduce the issue reliably, a copy of your logs would be useful please. Check the manual on where to find these on your platform. :)

Also, what is your source for the Daggerfall game files?

Omega

Post by Omega »

Pretty sure i am using the daggerfallgamefiles from the zip file i downloaded like 2 years ago when i first tried DFUnity

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Would you be able to provide your output log after reproducing issue? It's difficult to help without seeing what your system is doing at the time problem takes places.

You'll find more information about where to find your output log in the pinned Bug Report Guidelines topic.