Can't find quest NPC (k0c00y06, A Mix-Up)

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Jay_H

Re: Can't find quest NPC (k0c00y06, A Mix-Up)

Post by Jay_H »

I submitted a (badly made) PR to disable this quest until we have a working solution. Leaving it in would only cause lots of problems.

Ferital

Post by Ferital »

Thanks Jay, I think this is the best solution at the moment.

I just rechecked in classic and got a similar path. The culprit residence (where the incriminating letters are to be found at night) should be in the town where the player gets the quest. So, for jayhova's quest, the correct building is The Coppersley Residence in Sentinel, the one which isn't marked on the map due to a mismatch with another residence name.

Ommamar

Post by Ommamar »

Ferital wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:32 pm
Ommamar wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:38 pm I have finished this quest but took a walk through, some searching and I am sure a bit of luck. If possible I would avoid it so if anyone asks "Are you <plateyname>" opt out by saying no. I am also not sure that my reputation in Sentinel fully recovered from it although I think it is suppose to be slightly improved once you complete it.
This quest has many paths and some play relatively fine.
Last edited by Ommamar on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

jayhova

Post by jayhova »

WOW!
Remember always 'What would Julian Do?'.