(Bug?) Dark Brotherhood Guild Halls not on map!

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Seferoth

(Bug?) Dark Brotherhood Guild Halls not on map!

Post by Seferoth »

So i did fail a quest for Dark Brotherhood and guild halls stopped appearing on the map. My reputation with them is 27 so i am not expelled. So, is this a bug or a feature after failing a Dark Brotherhood quest?

Edit: Loading a save or entering any of the buildings did not fix this issue, and i can still take more quests from them just fine.
Edit2: Using Tedious Travelers Port to Port fast travel fixed the issue for some reason.

pango

Re: (Bug?) Dark Brotherhood Guild Halls not on map!

Post by pango »

What version do you use? Can you provide a gamesave?
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Latest version. Hmm, could not replicate the bug after it was fixed. Anyway i did fail the DB mission where you were supposed to kill the renegade assassin and his/hers employers. I did find and kill the assassin, but could not find his employers, spend a good 2 hours in a dungeon before i gave up, after the time run out on the mission the bug appeared. Only thing that fixed it was fast travelling to port to port. Might have been just a regular Daggerfall hiccup.

The Holy Knight

Post by The Holy Knight »

I don't know but I think I remember it doing that too in Vanilla so I don't know if its just emulating a vanilla bug or whatnot